Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 2

Breakfast: 1 granola bar 90 calories
1 bottle of skinny water Acai Grape Blueberry 16 oz no calories.

2 cups of water 0 cal

Lunch: 1 cup water
Campbells Select Harvest Healthy Request Mexican Style Chicken Tortilla soup 250 cal.

Snack 100 calorie oreo thin crisps
2 cups of water

Dinner
3 cups of water
I was planning on eating a salad again but David brought home left over roast with vegetables so I i got a small portion of that which I am guessing was about 300 calories
4 apple slices 20 calories

Total calories 760

2 comments:

  1. How did you like that soup?
    I saw it at the store and bought a chicken noodle instead.
    I'm curious on the taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. I had the chicken noodle one last week and it was pretty good also.

    ReplyDelete