Monday, August 24, 2009

Since ya'll are blogging I guess I will too.

16 oz of water while getting ready for work

Breakfast 1 granola bar 90 cal
20 oz of vitamin water 125 cal.

Lunch Chicken soup 140 cal.
24 oz of water

Snack kashi bar 120 cal.
8 oz of mint green tea (very yummy)

Dinner Chicken salad with wheat thins 300 cal maybe?
8 oz of water

For the past two weeks I had been drinking coffee every morning and drinking caffeine free dp everynight. So now I am going to try and cold turkey give up coffee and sodas again.

I think I did good today just hope I dont give in to sweets when the boys go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see that you are back! I think I'm going to follow your lead. I'm giving up diet coke...as soon as we finish the one we have! I can't give up the tea though...I love it too much!

    ReplyDelete