Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday

Tuesday

Didn't sleep at all Monday night. I could barely even get out of bed to go to the bathroom. I was sweating or having chills and my head was pounding. I had 1 piece of toast with I can't belive its not butter. Went to the doctor and was told I have a sinus infection and a viral infection. I guess the viral infection it what was making me feel so darn bad. Skipped lunch and then for dinner since I had to take so much medicine with food I ate a bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

Wednesday
Today I fell better from yesterday. Today I just feel like have a sinus infection which I can deal with.

Breakfast 1 cup of coffee

Lunch Campbells chicken and vegetable soup.

Snack Kashi bar
16 oz of water

Dinner southwestern chicken sald from McDonalds
1 Dr Pepper

2 comments: