Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

Weekend Update
Saturday
I ate cereal for breakfast, lunch was at the reunion so I had lots of diff meat that were so good, oh and lots of cookies. For dinner I had a subway sandwich.

Sunday
I ate cereal for breakfast. I had a chicken sandwich and baked potato from wendys. For dinner I made me a spinach and chicken quesadilla.

Monday
I had to work so I ate my granola bar and I had a pepperment mocha latte from Starbucks. We had a picnic at lunch. I thought they were having hamburgers but they didnt so I had 1/2 of a chicken fajita and a couple of chips. I ate my Kashi bar for my snack. Dinner I had a grilled chicken sandwich from Chick Fila and some potato salad. I also ate lots of cookies and drank lots of caffeine free DP.

On my walking goal for this week, I am going to change it to walking 3 times this week, even though I dont even think I will make that. I didnt meet any of my goals last week.

Tuesday
Breakfast: 8:30 1 Nature Valley Granola bar 90 cal.
24oz of water

Snack 8 oz of Grape Propel water 10 cal.

Lunch: 12:30 1 Can of Progresso Santa Fe Style chicken soup. 160 cal.
8oz of water

Snacks: Kashi Chewy 120 cal.
Piece of cake 300 cal. (it was so worth the cals to me)

Dinner 1 cup of hamburger helper 1/4 cup of corn 1 cup of Caffeine free dp.

Snack 1 lemon bar and 1 cup of caffeine free dp.

No comments:

Post a Comment