Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

1 cup of water while getting ready for work. I did some sit ups and some stretches. I dont think I am gonna walk tonight in the heat.

Breakfast 8:30 1 Nature valley granola bar 90 cal.
16oz of Vitamin Water 100 cal.

Lunch 12:15 Campbells Select Harvest Chicken w/Egg noodles 240 calories
16oz of water

Snack 2:30 Kashi Dark chocolate and cherry chewy. 120 calories
24oz of water

Dinner 6:45 Chicken salad (chicken, lots of celery and relish, with a tad bit of miracle whip.) 125 calories
10 small special K wheat crackers 50 calories
1/4 cup of potato salad 150 calories (I am guessing)

Total: 875 calories

Ok I will update tomorrow if I eat anymore. Lately after the kids go to sleep I just want to munch. So we will see how I do tonight.

I didnt do so good I had a piece of left over cake. I dont know how many calories.
Oh yes and I ate some girl scout cookies thin mints. I did throw the last couple away. The good news is I think all the sweets are gone now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hey!!! What's up? Did you gusy get the kiddos playset set up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thats what David wants to try to do on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete