Tuesday, January 5, 2010

01/05/2010

Wow this morning when i woke up I looked in the mirror and my tummy wasnt bloated for the first time in i dont know how long. My tummy even felt better.

Breakfast 1 Nature Valley bar 90 cal.
6oz of coffee 200 cal. (I am guesstimating) I had a smaller amount today.
16 oz of water

Lunch 1 can of progresso light southwestern style chicken soup 160 cal.
8 oz of water.

Snack 1 piece of hum 5 cal.
24oz of water

Dinner 3/4 cup of chicken salad (chicken, dill relish, celery and miracle whip) 150 cal.
8 oz of water

Total 605 cal.


Tonya I forgot to tell you that when I do get hungry and its not time to eat, I drink a cup of water. Cause sometimes your body is thirsty.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! You got some major will power to pass up the pie! Good for you! Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My gosh I still feel bloated and I actually gained more weight than I thought!!! Awful...just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the the good work! I am craving some hot soup right now. Can't wait to go shopping tomorrow so that I can stock up on some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm gonna try the water trick. maybe that'll even help to start drinking water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a good eating day!

    ReplyDelete