Wednesday, January 20, 2010

01/20/2010

Wednesday

16oz water while driving to work

Breakfast 8:30 1 Nature valley granola bar 95 cal.
6 oz coffee 200 cal.

Lunch 12:30 Santa Fe Style Chicken soup 160 cal.
16 oz water

Snack 1 piece of gum 5 cal.
While driving home I had 8 oz of water.

Dinner 6:30 Pizza (Chicken, mozzarella cheese, bell peppers and onions) 350 cal.
8 oz of water

Total: 810 cal.

Hey I guys I think all of you know that my mom was supposed to go for a biopsy yesterday. The doctor called today and told her it was positive. So my mom has breast cancer! She goes next Monday to find out her options.

3 comments:

  1. dang, i wished i could drink water like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! My water is called Diet Soda :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, so sorry to hear that. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete