Sunday, January 10, 2010

01/09/10 & 01/10/10

SATURDAY

Breakfast 1 Nature Valley granola bar 95 calories (I just realized they had 95 cal not 90 so all my other blogs are 5 cal off...lol)
8 oz of water

Lunch: We ate at Chilis and I had half of a Spicy Garlic and Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad 300 cal. (Their salads really are big) Small bite of Davids rib eye (hmmm) 30 cal.
8oz of water

Snack 1 piece of gum 5 cal.
8 oz of water
1 bite of Davids Cookies and cream shake 30 cal.

Dinner: Breakfast taco (Egg & potato) 238 calories

I didnt drink very much water yesterday. :(

Total 698 calories

Oh I am noticing a lack of energy. I havent been sleeping very well this past week, so I think I probably need to eat more calories and get more sleep. However I am scared to consume more calories cause I am starting to lose a couple of pounds now. I know I am crazy but I want to lose at least twenty five pounds and I dont want to lose just a pound a week cause that would take me 25 weeks. ugh.

SUNDAY

Breakfast 1 nature valley granola bar 95 cal.
I made cinnamon rolls for Dave and the boys. I didnt eat one but I did lick the rest of the icing out of the container 30 cal.
8 oz of water.

Lunch 1 chicken taco 200 cal.
16 oz of water


4:00 16 oz of water

Dinner 1 cup of noodles with tomato sauce 470 cal.
16 oz of water
One serving of noodles was 1/2 a cup but I figured I hadn't really eaten a lot so I could do two servings. I love spaghetti!


Total 795 Cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment