Monday, January 11, 2010

01/11/2010

Monday
My back has been bothering me the past couple of weeks. Yesterday David touched my back right where it had been hurting and it turns out I have a strawberry mark there. Anyone know what that could mean. I can't sleep on my stomach cause when I wake up my back will be killing me. I took Aleve last night so today my back feels better. I had been making excuses as to why it was hurting like my shoes or my diet, but now I am starting to get worried. It sucks to get old. I think I will start holding at 29 this year...LOL

Breakfast 1 Nature Valley Granola Bar 95 cal.
6oz of coffee 200 cal.

10:30 16 oz of water

Lunch Santa Fe Style Chicken soup 160 cal.
8 oz of water

Snack 1 piece of gum 5 cal.
16 oz of water

Dinner Chicken pizza 305 cal.
16 oz of water


Total 765 cal.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, are you sure that's what it is? Strawberry marks are birth marks. Have you had it all your life? Maybe an hemangioma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what that could be but you should get it checked! It's better to be safe than sorry!
    Are you 29 years old? LUCKY YOU! I will be 33 in a few months so don't feel old. In a few years you're going to wish you were still 29! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I am sure Tonya. I will get it checked though.

    ReplyDelete