Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/06/2009

I had to go to the allergy doctor today so my day was messed up this morning.

Late breakfast 10:00 1 Nature valley granola bar 90 cal.
6oz of coffee 200 cal.
I so needed my coffee today. I didnt sleep well last night and plus my sinuses are really bothering me so my head feels kinda like its gonna explode.


Lunch 12:30 1 can of Progresso Light Chicken Vegetable Rotini soup 140 cal.
16 oz of water

Ok its 2:30 and I am hungry. Well actually make that starving. There you have it Tonya! I shall take my own advice and go drink some water.

2:30 8 oz of water
1 piece of gum 5 cal.

Dinner 7:00 I wasnt hungry but I knew I had to eat something. I probably wasnt hungry cause I had other things on my mind.
Lean Cuisine Fiesta Grilled Chicken tv dinner 260 cal.

24oz of water

Total 695 calories

Oh I am feeling better cause I took some sinus meds and I am about to go to bed.

2 comments: