Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 5

1 cup of water when getting ready for work.

Breakfast: 16 oz of Vitamin water 100 cal.
1 Nature Valley Oats N Honey granola bar 90 cal.

Lunch: Smart Ones Lasagna Florentine (Liza it was pretty darn good) 250 cal.
The actual thing was 290 cal but I didnt eat it all so I am deducting some calories.
1 bottle of water. 24 oz.

Snack: Fiber One oats and strawberries with almonds it has 140 calories but I didnt eat the whole thing. I am gonna say I ate about 3/4 of it so that was about 105 calories. I ran out of my 100 calorie snacks so I took one of Davids snacks. (hee hee)
1 bottle of water 24oz.

Dinner Small salad- Lettuce, cheese, chicken, tad bit of ranch, tad bit of salsa. 250 calories

I had some skittles it wasn't 1/3 of the bag, so i will add on another 50 calories. I so wanted some icecream or a shake.

Total calories=845 cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment