Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Day 20

Breakfast: 3/4 cup of Cinnamon Toast crunch 130 calories
1/4 cup of whole milk 38 calories
1 cup of water.

I passed up cinnanmon rolls. Actually I had finally decided to eat one and I realized I threw the package away that said how many calories they had so i figured that was a sign for me not to eat one. So I went with the cereal. My face is breaking out again so I am thinking I need to give caffeine up completely in every shpe and form. Hmm thats gonna be hard.

3 cups of water

Lunch: Chicken salad 140 calories
5 saltines 50 calories

2 cups of water
1 cup of Cherry coke 0
1 slice of Tonyas banana nut bread 100 calories
1 slice of Liza's blueberry cake 175 calories

Dinner: 3/4 cup of chocalate milk 165 calories
Chicken salad 140 calories
10 wheat crackers 50 calories.

Total calories 988

Tonya thats funny about the cruches cause before I left to the party I did 30 crunches. So I say yes to that challenge...lol

3 comments:

  1. that is soooo hard! I am going through it right now. UGGG...the headaches are the absolute worse!

    Your strong to pass up cinnamon rolls...love those!

    Your doing great karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you guys cheating today?
    I'm baking us our own cake and taking slices for us.
    Are you all game?
    Would that be rude?
    Its a blueberry cake, only 172 calories & 8g of fat...4 points :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..i thought about taking some of the banana bread too...lol

    ReplyDelete